Ridgely Studio Works
REED Landscape Light
REED Landscape Fixture
The REED landscape fixture is a sculptural free standing fixture that uses a weather proof 50W low voltage (12V) bulb as the light source. It draws its inspiration from nature and is as much about the shadows it casts as the light it provides. Composed of steel rods in various thicknesses each REED is slightly different and although similar, no two are identical.
The REED fixture is available in a wide range of exterior powder paint finishes or can be left in raw steel to rust and patina over time. The Reed fixtures are designed to be positioned within the landscape and can be used as an individual focal point or grouped together to create dramatic installations. The base plate on the fixture allows them to be free standing on a patio or deck, alternatively they can be secured to the ground and integrated into the landscape design.
Custom sizes and finishes available.
- Dimensions: 8”W x 72"H +/-
- Base plate: 9”L x 9”W x 1/8"H
- Bulb: Max 50 W MR 16 - 12V.
- Components - UL/ CSA for outdoor use only.
- Only for use with low voltage power units with a max output rating of 15V, 300W per secondary.
- Powder Coated (with Zinc base coat): Gloss Black, Gunmetal Grey, Gloss White, Bronze, Red
- Raw Steel
For trade pricing and custom orders please email email@example.com